If you have any questions please send us an email to email@example.com.
Sign Up & Sign In
- We can send you a new password. Use the password reset tool to get a new password. That can be accessed by clicking here - Get a new password.
- Remember to change your password after receiving a new one.
- Go to the top right corner of the home page and click on where it says: Sign Up.
- Choose from the two options: either sign up by filling in your information into the boxes provided or simply click on the "Sign Up with Facebook" button.
- If you choose to create an account with scooterBUZZ you will be automatically signed in following the account creation process.
- After you create an account you will be notified via email.
Sign In with your scooterBUZZ Account
- Click on the Sign In link at the top of the page
- If you have created an account through scooterBUZZ, fill in your Email and Password and click Sign In.
- If you click the "Remember me" checkbox scooterBUZZ will remember your Email and pre-fill it for you in future visits.
Sign In with you Facebook
- Click on the Sign In link at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Sign In with Facebook" button on the sign in page.
- You will be redirected to a Facebook sign in page and asked to provide your Facebook username and password.
- After successfully signing in with Facebook you will be redirected back to the scooterBUZZ web site.
Updating Your Profile
- If you signed in with Facebook you will only be able to update your notification settings. All other settings such as email, first name, last name and profile picture are the same as your Facebook account settings.
- After signing in, click on View Profile.
- You will be able to update your Profile Picture, and change other account settings in this area.
- Click on Sign Out in order to sign out of your scooterBUZZ session.
- All of your reservations, scooter listings and messages will be saved for future visits.
- After you find scooters that you are interested in renting you can reserve it using scooterBUZZ.
- scooterBUZZ currently provides the ability for a renter to make a reservation, receive a confirmation code and an acknowledgement from the owner. At this time, payment for scooter rentals are made by the renter directly to the owner, not through scooterBUZZ. This is typically done when scooters are picked up or delivered at the beginning of the rental term.
- If given the option, select "Rent By Hour" or "Rent by Day".
- Select the number of items you would like to reserve from the "Quantity" menu.
- If "Rent by Hour" is selected, select a Date for your reservation.
- If "Rent by Day" is selected, select a "Start Date" and "End Date" for your reservation.
- Provide details in the "Note to Owner" field if you would like to include any special requests or instructions for the scooter owner.
- Select how you would like to receive scooters by selecting Pickup or Delivery.
- If Delivery is selected you will need to provide a location where the scooter delivery will be made to.
- You can review the rental details you selected.
- Click "More" in order to view cost details for your rental.
- Click "Change" in order to modify the rental details.
- Click "Remove" to remove the rental from your reservation.
- You can "Continue Browsing" and continue adding rentals to the reservation.
- Click "Proceed to Contact Details" in order to provide your contact information and continue booking your reservation.
- Review your contact information that will be associated to your reservation.
- You must provide values for each of these fields.
- Click Submit.
- After providing your contact details a Confirmation Code will be created and provided to you.
- Your confirmation code will be emailed to you.
- Users who have created accounts with scooterBUZZ or through Facebook can check the status of their reservation, send messages to scooter owners or cancel their reservation .
- Click on Reservations in order to view reservations you've made after logging in.
- You can modify or cancel your reservation until the day of your reservation.
Reading Your Messages
- You need to be signed in (via Facebook or scooterBUZZ) to use Messages.
- Click on Messages at the top.
- You will see a listing of all read and unread messages.
- Unread messages are in bold text.
- Click on a message to read and respond.
- You will be notified via email when a new message is received.
Writing a Message
- Important Security Information
- Keep in mind that Messages should be used to get information about scooters, potential availability and any logistical information such as pickup or delivery.
- Don't ever send your credit card number or any other sensitive information in a message to a scooter owner or renter. Its never necessary to do this.
- If you believe you have received an inappropriate message or a message that requests any sensitive information please contact scooterBUZZ immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While Searching/Browsing
- On the Search page, select the piece of scooters you are interested in.
- Below the image, there is a box that is labeled "Message", click on the box and a pop up message box will appear on your screen.
- While Reserving
- Once you have added the scooters to your cart, there is a message box in the lower right hand corner of the page, click on the box labeled "Message".
- While Viewing Messages
- Once you open a message you will be able to respond to it.
- Complete the Subject and Message in the form and click "Send".
Other Message Information
- Currently, scooterBUZZ notifies recipients with an email each time a message is received. There is no way to turn this off for now.
- If you believe you've received an abusive message or a message not associated with a scooter listing or inquiry please contact us.